Superyacht Stewardess Course
For Superyacht Stewardess and Stewards.We provide the courses to help you understand the high levels of service, professionalism and dedicated duty required for interior yacht crew. We also provide an introduction to deck duties when assisting in yacht and tender duties.The following topics are covered extensively in the Superyacht Stewardess course:
Interior introduction – Job role, interview process, CV, yachting do’s and don’ts, crew contracts, yachting etiquette, checklists, safety etc.
Superyacht Laundry Course– Caring for expensive & rare fabrics, removing industry-specific stains, understanding Superyacht laundry equipment & procedures, professional drying & ironing techniques etc.
Basic deck knowledge – Knots and line handling, fenders, powerboat handling, VHF radio communication, on-board safety etc.
Table setting and Presentation – Layouts, order of service centre piece and flower arranging
Food service – specific to Superyacht’s and different nationalities – Working with menu’s, breakfast, snacks, lunch, dinner, dessert, food intolerance / allergies, beverage service etc.
Wine & Cocktail – Intro to world of wine, tastings, pairings, cocktail blending and service etc.
Beverage Service – Tea, Coffee, Cocktails, Wine, Water
- STCW 95 (Manila 2010 Compliant)
- Awareness in Security Duties (PDSD)
- Stewardess Course
- RYA Power Boat Level 2
- SRC VHF Radio
- MCA Food Hygiene / Safety – An MCA requirement for all food handlers, both preparing and serving. Candidates will gain a City & Guilds Level 2 Award in Food Safety.
- Chefs Superyacht course, a great course which lasts 5 days, on the last day the students normally prepare and serve to a small public dinner.
- Deckhand course, there are a large number of smaller yachts that are looking for talented multy skilled crew to help out when the boat is sailing and can provide the perfect interior service to the clients. Consider some courses to gain the extra knowledge which will give you the edge when looking for employment.